Pocket Watches Forum

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
(Adhérents Fnac) Enceinte Bluetooth Marshall ...
Voir le deal
199.99 €

Presentation of Members

+29
Reparatheure
Thaeris
Sec
kelorkilé
OLVACHAR
Bulova
Delphin
Chevalier88
regalis
lutec's
lmallier
bastien ma
MontresVintageParis
galaxy
mimiche
Grump
Madman
Steyr
Constantin
ocedare
cisco
plume68
rgil
christophe60
titus
Saturne
roskopf
boc21fr
Admin
33 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Presentation of Members Empty
MessageSujet: Presentation of Members   Presentation of Members EmptyJeu Juil 07, 2011 3:19 pm

New members can introduce themselves here Smile
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://pocketwatchesforum.forumactif.com
boc21fr

MessageSujet: Re: Presentation of Members   Presentation of Members EmptyVen Juil 08, 2011 2:05 pm

Well, i'm very proud to be the first member of this brand new Forum !
The administrator is a highly gifted and experimented Pocket Watches lover who kindly helped me knowing these old beauty !

roskopf

MessageSujet: re: presentation   Presentation of Members EmptyVen Juil 08, 2011 11:02 pm

The second presentation,..
Roskopf, because it's my first pocket watch...
Now, because our new admin I research mainly the Verge Watches.

Congrulation for this new forum! And thanks for the new discoveries!
Admin
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Presentation of Members   Presentation of Members EmptySam Juil 09, 2011 8:30 am

Thanks my friends Smile
Saturne
Saturne

MessageSujet: Re: Presentation of Members   Presentation of Members EmptyDim Juil 10, 2011 12:12 am

Hello,

I'm very happy of the creation of this pocket watches forum. It's my first english language forum, so I hope you'll be comprehensive for my poor language... Embarassed

Saturne is my name on some frenches fora, but you can also call me Benoît witch is my first name. I'm 23 and I'm employee in a watch and clocks restoring shop in Paris.

Congratulations for this new forum!
Admin
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Presentation of Members   Presentation of Members EmptyDim Juil 10, 2011 5:18 am

Hi Benoît,

I am happy to see you here Very Happy You are lucky to have such an interesting job !
titus
titus

MessageSujet: Re: Presentation of Members   Presentation of Members EmptyDim Juil 10, 2011 6:57 am

hello
my name is Fabrice, I'm 36 years old and I am a watchmaker.
I repare watches that are between 30 and 130 years, and often pocket watches, so this forum is very interesting for me.
I do not speak English, I hope you will forgive the mistakes of my translator...

Congratulations for this new forum!

Fabrice

christophe60
christophe60

MessageSujet: Re: Presentation of Members   Presentation of Members EmptyDim Juil 10, 2011 10:32 am

Hi.
I am Christophe. Sorry, but i don't speak English very well. I'll try to perfect my language!
I am very happy to participate to this new Forum.
rgil

MessageSujet: Re: Presentation of Members   Presentation of Members EmptyDim Juil 10, 2011 10:53 am

Hello.

New registered in the forum. I love pocket watches and I love to chat with other fans.
My problem is language. Spanish born, speak and understand a little French, but almost no English.
In fact, this is written, translated by our friend Google and I'm not sure what this machine has been written, so with your permission, I am in French.

Bonsoir les amis.

Rafa, 52 années, marié et joyeux père ( Shocked ) de deux fils (adolescents).
Fonctionnaire comme travail et amateur de l´horlogerie ancienne comme hobby, j´aime la mécanique (surtout ce lui qui est ancienne) et je peux passer beaucoup de temps en regardant un beau mouvement gousset et en imaginant comme on travaille pour arriver à le faire.

En autre, comme beaucoup d´entre vous, vous connaissez déjà, j´aime aussi jouer aux mécaniques, et voir jusqu'à où je peux arriver dans ce domaine sans avoir les connaissances ou les matos qui en ferions plaisir.

Je vous demande par l´avant pardon si quelque fois je ne réponds pas une question, mais avec mes connaissances de l´anglais, c´est très facile que je passe devant la question, sans même arriver à comprendre Embarassed

Amitiés

Rafa
plume68
Silver member
plume68

MessageSujet: Re: Presentation of Members   Presentation of Members EmptyDim Juil 10, 2011 11:57 pm

I see that we find the same, but these are the best!

I'm just sorry because my English is very limited ...

So for my part I am 32 years old, I work in the field of micromechanics, no children (phew).

happy to be here anyway!
cisco

MessageSujet: Re: Presentation of Members   Presentation of Members EmptyLun Juil 11, 2011 12:03 am

Hi I am Francois, 30 years old
I have seen Pianiste since Years presenting his marvels on different french platform, I wish the best to this forum and that pocket watch collectors could gather and share more information through it.
cheers
Admin
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Presentation of Members   Presentation of Members EmptyLun Juil 11, 2011 3:10 am

Merci pour vos présentations, ça fait plaisir Smile Si vous avez des problèmes avec l'anglais, vous pouvez écrire des messages en français, d'ailleurs la plupart des membres sont francophones pour le moment.
J'ai choisi d'utiliser l'anglais pour ce forum car je sais que de nombreux amateurs de montres de poche se trouvent dans des pays non francophones, et j'aimerais qu'ils puissent s'exprimer aussi. On verra bien comment le forum évoluera.
N'hésitez pas à commenter les quelques sujets déjà postés, et à nous montrer vos montres, même si ce ne sont pas des merveilles : toutes les montres de poche ont une part d'intérêt, il y en a d'ailleurs rarement deux identiques.
ocedare
ocedare

MessageSujet: Hello!! Salut!   Presentation of Members EmptyLun Juil 11, 2011 3:14 am

Hello, I am Xavier and I live in France. I love beautiful mechanical are in the pocket watches and I have a few that I will present here.

I'm 35 years old and I aircraft mechanic. My English is not perfect but the translator of google will help me;)

See you in the pages of this new forum!

Xav

Salut les amis!

Laissez moi un peu de temps pour faire de belles photos Wink

plume68
Silver member
plume68

MessageSujet: Re: Presentation of Members   Presentation of Members EmptyLun Juil 11, 2011 4:09 am

haaaaa, pianiste, a non pardon, Monseigneur Admin,

Que dire sur tes montres... tu sais bien elles sont moches... flower

bon en tous cas, je trouve l’initiative super! Je vais essayer de participer avec mes maigres moyens.

PS : ça fait plaisir de voir quant même que tous les meilleures sont là!

longue vie a PWF
Constantin

MessageSujet: Re: Presentation of Members   Presentation of Members EmptyMar Juil 12, 2011 3:51 am

Hello

Congratulation for this new forum!
I don't speak very good English or French, so franglais is perfect.
I am watch collector, but I had only a family pocket watch.
Looking for my first pocket watch, I am glad to read this forum and I will recommend it to some friends.
On the other hand, I am over forty, living and working in Bucharest, Romania.

Constantin
Steyr

MessageSujet: Re: Presentation of Members   Presentation of Members EmptyVen Juil 15, 2011 8:53 pm

Hello, Steyr, as on some other forums.

I am glad you created a pocket watchs dedicated forum.
Madman
Very active member
Madman

MessageSujet: Madman   Presentation of Members EmptySam Juil 16, 2011 6:20 am

Hi folks, this is Madman checking in Very Happy
I am delighted by this new forum and I hope to contribute here and there.
See'ya soon cheers
http://www.atelierhorlogerie.com
Grump

MessageSujet: Re: Presentation of Members   Presentation of Members EmptyDim Juil 17, 2011 1:12 am

Hi, i'm just another pocket watch fan .

p.s: Why english, as most of us are french ?
Admin
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Presentation of Members   Presentation of Members EmptyDim Juil 17, 2011 6:57 am

Grump a écrit:

Yes at the moment... But the purpose of this forum is to gather pocket watches fans from all around the world.
Grump

MessageSujet: Re: Presentation of Members   Presentation of Members EmptyDim Juil 17, 2011 7:52 am

Admin a écrit:
Grump a écrit:

Yes for the moment... But the purpose of this forum is to gather pocket watches fans from all around the world.

Fair enough
mimiche
mimiche

MessageSujet: Hello all   Presentation of Members EmptyVen Juil 22, 2011 6:41 am

Hello, I am happy to discover this forum. I love the beautiful mechanics.
Friendly.

Bonjour, je suis heureux de découvrir ce forum. J'aime les belles mécaniques.
amicalement.

mimiche Wink
galaxy
galaxy

MessageSujet: Glad to find you here   Presentation of Members EmptyMar Juil 26, 2011 1:35 am

Hello everybody, old pocket watches fans!

I am Cip from Romania, 32 years old, mechanical engineer, collector and repairer of old pocket watches and clocks for more than a decade. (a great hobby)
My favorite pocket watches are those with chain driven movements and their variation of escapements, chronographs and repeaters. Older the better...

Wish you all well, hope to read nice articles and see wonderful timepieces here.
And I will post replies each time I will have something to share with you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Presentation of Members   Presentation of Members EmptyJeu Juil 28, 2011 2:56 am

Welcome everybody !

galaxy a écrit:

My favorite pocket watches are those with chain driven movements and their variation of escapements, chronographs and repeaters. Older the better...

Hello Cip, fusee watches are my favourites too Very Happy
MontresVintageParis

MessageSujet: Re: Presentation of Members   Presentation of Members EmptySam Déc 31, 2011 4:38 am

Bonjour à tous,

Je m'appelle Laurent, je suis domicilié à Paris et je suis un jeune retraité.

Je me suis pris récemment de passion pour les montres et également pour celles de poche.

Je suis donc débutant.

@+

bastien ma

MessageSujet: Re: Presentation of Members   Presentation of Members EmptyMer Jan 18, 2012 3:35 am

Ok, I don't speak english very well, so if I can pursue this presentation in french Surprised
Je m'appelle donc Bastien, certains me connaissent, je suis déjà sur Fam, je collectionne les montres anciennes (pour l'instant je n'en ai que deux lol! ) mais j'espère qu'à la période des brocantes cela la collection va s'aggrandir, ety aussi avec certaisn achats sur internet, qui sont plus ou moins prévus. Je collectionne également les livres anciens, appareils photos, disque 78Tetc, etc...
Voilà, j'espère pouvoir discuté avec le petit groupe que représente les collectionneurs de montres de poche anciennes!
A+ Bastien.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Presentation of Members   Presentation of Members Empty

Presentation of Members
Page 1 sur 5Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant